Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

What a better way to start a new year than to share share some amazing news...
I am part of the Design Team of this amazing challenge blog called
This is so exciting.
The Design Team is amazing and I had dreamed for some time to be part of it. 
Our new challenge is up and the theme is
COLORS, SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF WINTER
Our Amazing sponsors are:
I created a project using an image from All Dressed Up called All Wrapped Up
The image was colored with Prisma coloring Pencils.
For more inspiration hop over to 613 Avenue Create! You have to see what the design team created for this challenge. We can't wait to see your wonderful creations!!!
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Hugs,
Julia

12 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Julia! I just love your image. Its been great working with you on the team. Go team A!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I really like your card! You chose such a sweet image! I look forward to getting to know you better as we work together at 613 Ave Create!

    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and image julia.. i spotted this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely bright colours and cute image saw it on MIM.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute image and what lovely paper. Visiting from Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia
    Your card just shouts - joy and happiness - from the colors you used! So bright and cheery! I love it! Hugs CaroleAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card , and every so bright :D Seen on MIM
    http://croftcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/creative-friday-blog-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia, I was glad to see your card on Make It Monday! As I said before, great image choice!

    Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia beautiful card so lovely and bright on this dark winter evening. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What vibrant colors and you've done an excellent job with the coloring. Love it!
    I saw it over on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julia we are so glad you have joined our "family" @ 613 Avenue Create! I just love your interpretation of the theme and your coloring is gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi There! Thankyou for your beautiful entry in the Make It Monday linky party. I love your rich, vibrant colouring. It reminds me of autumn in Tasmania. Lovely use of colour palette too and very cute image. The card will certainly cheer up who ever receives it.

    Rachael :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...