Sunday, October 6, 2013

Challenge 40 at 613 Avenue Create!

Hi everyone! 
It is time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create and Rick St. Dennis  is sponsoring it!
The theme is
Anything Goes
Yay, the DT created amazing projects with Rick's images, such a talented group of artist.
Here is my inspiration for the GDT spot:
North Pole Welcome
The image was colored with Prisma coloring Pencils.
You can find this and many more images in Rick St Dennis Etsy Store.
Hope you enjoy this creations, I sure had lots of fun making them.
Do you enjoy rubber stamps??
We have great news, Rick St. Dennis Images are now rubber stamps and you can find them at I Break for Stamps and Smeared Ink.

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun, create and enjoy yourself!
Hugs,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and image Julia. I saw this on MIM..loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card, seen on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image. I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...