Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween set with Nicecrane Designs!

Hi everyone!
I made this vintage Halloween ornament and banner with a Collage image by Nicecrane Designs called Vintage Halloween Treat Cone.
This are really versatile, just print, cut and assemble.
When I saw this, I had to use it to create an ornament and banner set
Here they are:
Want to see some gorgeous inspiration pieces by Nicecrane's Design Team, just follow this LINK and enjoy.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. WOW these are awesome projects shared ..Great images too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the banner, but the ornament is definitely my favorite. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww Julia you are so creative,,,,,,,,,,,,,such a amazing ornament and so spooktacular one,,,and colorful.......love them and the banners,,,,,,I have never thought to use on this way,,,,,You are Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...