Friday, July 19, 2013

Vintage Gift!

Hi everyone!
I've been playing with some images from Nicecrane Designs. I just love Ignacio's style and the value of his Collage and Digital Sheets.
I made a match book stickpin holder using Vintage Flowers Postcards that will be a gift for a special lady.
Used some beads from my collection and did some distressing to add texture and aging to my piece. A cute bow and a vintage button add the perfect finishing touch.
Here is my creation:



Vintage Flowers Postcards
Want to see some gorgeous inspiration pieces by Nicecrane's Design Team, just follow this LINK and enjoy.
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and such a pretty project. Thank you for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job with Ignacio's images Julia. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...