Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 12: Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, 
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,

Eleven pipers piping,

Ten lords a-leaping,

Nine ladies dancing, 
Eight maids a-milking, 
Seven swans a-swimming, 
Six geese a-laying, 
Five golden rings, 
Four calling birds, 
Three French hens, 
Two turtle doves, 
And a partridge in a pear tree!
Welcome to the twelfth day of Twelve Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique.

The Stamping Boutique has a beautiful set of images called 12 Days of Christmas, Snowmen.
Here is my twelfth tag:
Image: The Stamping Boutique, 12 Drummers Drumming Christmas Digital Stamp

Thanks for joining me in the 12 Days of Christmas with The Stamping Boutique!!!!
would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Thanks!
Love,
Julia

5 comments:

  1. Cute snowman drummer, such a fun, colourful tag. Delightful!!!
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week,
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and full of loveliness. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. You've done a fabulous job with all 12 tags. I saw this on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I am enjoying the 12 day of Christmas images- this is adorable! Saw you on MIM- I am #'s 41 and 120.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...