Monday, May 30, 2011

Red, White and Blue!

The Stamping Boutique: Challenge #7
Red, White, and Blue
Since Memorial day is on the 30th I thought it would be nice to honor and remember all of our Active Duty and Veterans by using the patriotic colors for our challenge. You do NOT have to have a patriotic card as you will see from what our DT has put together, I just want to see the colors of red, white, and blue so have fun with it!
Here is my card:

Recipe:
DCWV cardstock
Digi Stamp: The Stamping Boutique
 I’m entering this card in:
The Stamping Boutique Challenge7
The Stamping Boutique Challenge: Current Monthly Challenge

Thanks for visiting!
Love,
Julia



3 comments:

  1. Such a cute image, isn't he? Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamping Boutique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely card Julia, I love Patch too, he is so cute
    thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and I love how you have colored little Patch! Thanks for joining the challenge at TSB!

    Hugs,
    Tracey & Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...